The Mission of the Global Libraries - Bulgaria Foundation is to contribute to the inclusion of Bulgarian citizens in the global digital community, to raise their quality of life and to promote civic participation.
The Foundation works towards the following goals:
1. Creating conditions for free and equal access to information, Internet and electronic services for citizens;
2. Promoting information literacy, life-long learning, civic participation, social cohesion, local and community development;
3. Contributing to social integration of underprivileged groups, equal opportunities for education and healthcare for all citizens through improved access to information;
4. Contributing to the development of public libraries;
5. Promoting intercultural dialogue and international contacts.