Third Meeting of the Work Group (Expert Level) for 2010
Submitted by Силвина Фурнаджиева on Mon, 02/22/2010 - 18:30
The third meeting for 2010 of the Work Group (Expert Level) under the Glob@l Libraries - Bulgaria Program was held on 12 February 2010. The Work Group (Expert Level) consists of representatives of the key program partners.
The meeting agenda was as follows:
- Review of the content of ICT packages for target libraries;
- Discussion of an implementation mechanism for the training program pilot phase;
- Plan for group communication on regional and local level in 2010.
The Work Group (Expert Level) made the following decisions at the meeting:
- The suggestions for content of ICT packages were accepted. The particularization of ICT package No 5 is yet to be made together with representatives of the target libraries. The ICT packages will be voted on a meeting of the Program Board in February 2010.
- A concept for the pilot phase of the training program (2010) will be sent to the program partners. The concept will be voted during the meeting of the Program Board in February 2010, in order to comply with the program work plan.
- A plan for group communication between the Program Management Unit and the program partners on a local level in 2010 was approved.